August 1, 2018
Musashi Shred Rice Bubble Slice
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 60g rice bubbles
- 20g coconut oil
- 30g sugar free marshmallows
- 34g Musashi Shred and Burn Chocolate Protein Powder
- 40g cooking chocolate
- 20g dried cranberries
- 2 tsp malt syrup
- Using a heat proof bowl melt the coconut oil and chocolate together over a pan of boiling water.
- Once melted gently mix the melted mixture over the rice bubbles and add marshmallows and dried cranberries.
- Drizzle 2 teaspoons of rice malt syrup over the mixture and combine.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the mixture evenly across the baking tray and level.
- Place into the fridge for 30-minutes to set.
- Cut into desired serving sizes.
|Energy||100Kcal / 420kJ|