Full Name: Carlos Ulberg
Sport: MMA Kickboxing
Profession: Professional Athlete/Entertainer
What are your top three personal/sporting achievements?
• King in the Ring Heavyweight Champion 2017 (Current Champ)
• Signed with EM Legend EFC (EMEI fight championship) 2017 (Current Champ)
• King in the Ring 90kg Champion 2019 (Current Champ)
What are your career goals?
To be a super athlete and a great role model. I will be the UFC light heavyweight champion of the world with plans to inspire many young athletes on the rise across the globe.
Who or what has been the biggest influence on your career?
Meditation/philosophical reading has been a big influence for me lately. Self-mastery is a big part of one’s self, being an awesome human being. To help one other is to help one’s self.
What are your favourite Musashi product/s?
• Pre Workout Purple Grape flavour
• Deluxe Protein Bar Jam Donut
• Intra Workout Watermelon
What are your hobbies outside of training and work?
My hobbies are hiking in the beautiful nature/ painting or meditation. I enjoy time to self-reflect as this is an exciting part of my journey.
Please provide two training tips:
• Drink water 1L per 25kg of your weight (daily)
• Stretch before and after training 5-10mins
Tell us something we don’t know about you?
I am an actor and stunt double. We all have great powers deep within ourselves, you just have to dig deep enough to find this energy.